Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 3, 2009

Things........just Things

Things that annoy me:

Jar Jar Binks

People sitting next to me quoting Scrubs

Wannabe weird people ...you see now that weird is in the not cool weird people like me are labeled as sheep .....we were weird first god dammit.

My internet plan .....always running out of Gbs......Im out of Gbs

A certain person that insists on whenever someone is talking about a band, interrupts by yelling :TRIVIUM!!!

this XD I hate that

this x-------------O------3------5------O----3-------6-----5------O------3-------5-----3------O--------x

Things that make me sad:

Edward ScissorHands

Movies not being as good as they should be.....I'm not looking at anyone in particular....*cough* The Day the Earth Stood Still *cough*

Michael Jackson not being alive

Things that make me happy:

Witty satire

Paul Rudd

My guitar

Being a socially accepted geek

Being a socially accepted geek with a girlfriend


so thats my list of things

No comments:

Post a Comment