Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 3, 2009

Obligatory Post

So my blog was recently followed by a friend and she has made it clear that I have to make a "special post" about .....her and her blog ,So.... actually she is sitting next to me and she just named her feet...yeah her feet, their names are Desmond and Molly and apparently they have a very rich back story.
Desmond has a barrow in a marketplace and he sometimes lets his children help out with his work.....This should be a cartoon.

Oh and also Molly is a singer in a band ....and I do see that she is referencing Obladi Oblada but still even for The Beatles this is weird .....really weird.

So she just threatened while clapping because she has sweaty palms that she will stop following me if I keep implying that she is INSANE!!!!!

So now for lots and lots of sucking up...go to this blog right now ...www.rb4r.blogspot.com......I will wait until you get back ....your still here because your still reading this ........good your back from her blog you should follow it.

Sucking up over

SHE IS INSANE INSANE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment